Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and exceptional team of Early Childhood Educators?
At Creative Kids Learning Centers, our programs are designed to provide an emotional, social, physical and intellectual foundation for further learning. We are: Planting the Seed for Further Education™
Our highly qualified staff strive to offer a fun, social and stimulating academic program. We aim to provide early learning skills, appropriate social skills, and let each child explore, play and be as creative as they want to be in an safe, loving environment.
Working closely with parents to provide a positive and unhurried atmosphere, we strive to develop the child’s interest in learning.
The goal of Creative Kids is to provide children with a stimulating, clean and fun learning environment. We want energetic, dedicated, nurturing and hard working staff. Staff must strive to make a difference in the lives of children, families and the community.
With over 23 years experience, Creative Kids has earned its reputation for being a well respected provider of Early Childhood Education and Care. Along with being a well respected employer who cares and supports our teachers, their families and the communities we service.
Reasons to Join our Dynamic Team
- Competitive salaries within the industry
- Extended health benefits for all full time employees
- Pension Plan
- Supporting your own childcare needs by providing a staff childcare benefit
- A strong and dedicated Team of Creative Kids Leaders, who provide our teachers with the tools to succeed
- Exceptional core curriculum that also allows for autonomy within your classrooms
- Access to free monthly comprehensive staff training and workshops. Bi-yearly full day in-service training, first aid courses and company led community events
- Opportunity to be part of an organization that values our teachers, your families, and the communities we serve. We have always prided ourselves in having a personal connection with all staff and families in our centers.
How to Join our Dynamic Team
If you are interested in joining our team, and your ECE and professional values align with ours, we invite you to open yourself to a wealth of opportunities in your career in child care. If you would like more information or would like to apply for a position to be a team member, we would encourage you to email our Vice President of Human Resources at [email protected] or fill out the form on the right side of this page.
We would be delighted to hear from you.
Qualifications to join our Dynamic Team:
Creative Kids Learning Centers is searching for permanent full-time Early Childhood Educators, who have completed any of the following qualifications: Infant/Toddler Certificate, ECE Certificate, ECE Assistant Certificate, Responsible Adult or SEA (1:1 Support) Diploma.
- ECE Certificate, ECE Assistant Certificate, Infant/Toddler Certificate, Responsible Adult, SEA (1:1 Support) Diploma & license
- First Aid training and current certification.
- Medical Clearance
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
- Age-appropriate programming and developmental needs of children
- Family and parenting issues and needs
- Knowledge of broader child care field and its role in the community
Your additional assets may include:
- Second Language
- Class 4 driver’s license (or willingness to obtain)
Our Professional Mandate of a Creative Kids Program:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating activities and experiences to meet individual and group needs of all children and families of a child care program.
- Guiding and caring for a group of children ages 0-12 years.
- Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective and cooperative team work and communication.
- Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
E-mail your resume to our Vice President of Human Resources at [email protected] or fill out the form on the right side of this page.