Join a dynamic and exciting team in the Surrey/Langley Area. Open yourself to a wealth of opportunities in your career in child care.
Creative Kids Learning Centers is searching for permanent full-time Early Childhood Educators who have completed any of the following qualifications: Infant/Toddler Certificate, ECE Certificate, ECE Assistant Certificate, Responsible Adult or SEA (1:1 Support) Diploma.
You will have strengths in:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating activities and experiences to meet individual and group needs of all children and families of a child care program.
- Guiding and caring for a group of children ages 0-5 years.
- Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective and cooperative team work and communication.
- Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
You will have:
- ECE Certificate, ECE Assistant Certificate, Infant/Toddler Certificate, Responsible Adult, SEA (1:1 Support) Diploma & license
- First Aid training and current certification.
- Medical Clearance
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Minimum 1 year child care experience working with a variety of cultures and family dynamics in an inclusive child care setting working with infants/toddlers.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of:
- Age-appropriate programming and developmental needs of children
- Family and parenting issues and needs
- Knowledge of broader child care field and its role in the community
Your additional assets may include:
- Second Language
- Class 4 driver’s license (or willingness to obtain)
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent full-time position
- Wage will be based on experience, Benefits available after 90 days
- Starting: As soon as possible
E-mail your resume to our Corporate Trainer at [email protected]